HOLI FESTIVAL 2017
Festivals and Fairs
Are you #readyforHoli?
The biggest color festival from India is back in Manila! Asia Society Philippines, Embassy of India, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce, SingIndia Music of the Soul, Indian Ladies Club, and SM By the Bay invite you to HOLI FESTIVAL 2017.
Holi celebrates the turn of winter to spring. It is uniquely characterized by the special colored powder that is thrown up in the air (and at each other) to symbolize friendship, unity, and a sense of revelry.
- Cultural Performances – Bollywood & traditional songs & dances
- Live DJ and Drummers
- Indian cuisine & trade
- Multiple Holi countdowns!
- Activities – Henna, Rangoli, Games
Tickets are now available at PHP 200 pre-selling. Tickets bought on-site shall be PHP 250. Tickets are available at any SM Tickets outlets or at https://smtickets.com/events/view/5390
Don't forget to use our official hashtag #HoliMNL2017
See you there!
For more information, you may contact us at 550-2612
E-mail: [email protected]
- Please contact the organizer for more details
- Metrokelan does not represent any of the events. We are a channel that promotes a variety of events in the Philippines.
- If you have posted this ad, please check our terms of service.