51 Talk Online Career Fair (Jobstreet)
Online and Webinars
To be prioritize - TEXT Virtual/fullname/Skype ID send to 09279568720
Home-Based Online English Teacher for Kids
51Talk is the leading online English education company in China and in the Philippines, with both the most customers and the largest foreign teacher number. 51Talk aims at providing a comprehensive, all-in-one online education platform through its unique foreign teacher 1 to 1 teaching model.
World-class venture funds and top-tier investorsfavor 51Talk and have awarded it vast investment.
· The only online education company part of the prestigious Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China list, 2015
· Awarded the Philippine Golden Globe for Business Excellence for Best Online Teaching Platform (National Awards), 2016
· The only online English education company recommended by “Brand Story”, an influential feature show in China by CCTV, the national TV network
· Endorsed by Li Na, the tennis super star, and highly recommended by two of China’s prominent investors, Lei Jun and Xu Xiaoping, 51Talk enjoys an international reputation for its high quality learning system.
WE have new opportunities opening daily.
Are you passionate about teaching and sharing what you know? JOIN OUR 6,000 HAPPY TEACHERS.
If you want to make a difference for a better world, join us NOW!
Top performing teachers can earn as much as Php 80,000 monthly.
1. Showcase your English teaching skills
2. Practice your profession and work from the comfort of your home
3. Spend more time with your family and enjoy a good work-life balance
4. Be assured of a regular schedule; no graveyard schedule
5. Qualify for other variable rewards (based on conditions):
o Sign-up bonus
o Referral promos
o Guaranteed pay
o Performance-based incentives
o Free continuous professional development
We are looking for dedicated professional English language teachers to provide online instruction in English as a second language to young learners (aged 4-12). The right candidate should possess an active and outgoing personality as well as a professional teaching manner.
- Teach the English language to Chinese students online and evaluate their performance based on set guidelines
- Review the teaching materials and prepare for the lesson before the lesson starts
- Conduct one-on-one video lessons with students within the prescribed time
- Provide corrective feedback and ensure that the students understand each lesson
- Create a lesson memo with the necessary feedback about the topics discussed
You must be/have
· Graduate of a 4-year college/university course, especially in Education, Communication Arts, a language-related degree or any course accepted for the LET (Licensure Examination for Teachers)
· Good command of the English language with a neutral or an American accent
· Proficient in the use of computers
· Kids’ teaching experience is required
· LET passers or with TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/TKT/CETYL certificate or equivalent can qualify for premium pay
· Must have the required technical and home office requirements (see below for more details)
· Available to teach an average of 16 hours per week during these peak hours:
o 7pm-11pm (Mon-Fri)
o 9am-11pm (Sat-Sun)
· Has excellent social skills and strong work ethics, professional, passionate about teaching, patient, focused, knowledgeable & can work with minimal supervision
Home Office Requirements:
1. Desktop computer or laptop (Windows 7 or above), CPU (Processor) - Dual Core Processor or above, Intel or AMD, RAM: At least 2GB of RAM (4 GB is recommended)
2. Wired DSL Internet Connection - at least 2 Mbps
3. Headset - with noise cancelling feature
4. HD Webcam
5. With a quiet, clutter-free, and well-lighted teaching environment/home office
- Please contact the organizer for more details
- Metrokelan does not represent any of the events. We are a channel that promotes a variety of events in the Philippines.
- If you have posted this ad, please check our terms of service.