Conventions and Tradeshows
14th Philippine Semiconductor & Electronics Convention and Exhibition, an event that will once again serve as an opportunity for the meeting of the key players in the industry.
PSECE 2017 will be held from June 21-23, 2017 at SMX Convention Center, Hall 1-4.
PSECE holds one of the highest achievements as well participated and visited event in the industry of semiconductor, electronics and its allied industry for more than a decade. The last series, PSECE 2016 demonstrated these data that propelled to the show’s success:
· Participated and trusted by 202 local and foreign big industry leaders
· Generated a potential sales of P46,059,980,000 or US$1.01 billion
· 9,436 trade visitors and buyers coming from different industries and neighbouring countries
· 1,757 participated as delegates at the Convention
· A total package event with Exhibition, Convention, Technical Symposium, Business Matching and a lot more.
PSECE 2017 is expected to be a bigger and better event that will highlight various activities designed to benefit industry as well as its related industries. Lined up activities include the ff;
· Increase in Exhibitors and Visitors at the 3day event,
· ASIA and ASEAN Electronics Forum
· Technical Presentations
· B2B Activity
· Conventions and Breakout Sessions
· ASEMEP National Technical Symposium (ANTS)
PSECE 2017 will be your portfolio in showcasing latest technologies, innovative state-of-the-art product launching and presentations; wide array of topics at the technical seminar. The interaction effect of this 3-day event will once again result to a milestone in the industry.
- Please contact the organizer for more details
- Metrokelan does not represent any of the events. We are a channel that promotes a variety of events in the Philippines.
- If you have posted this ad, please check our terms of service.